What to expect from ONA21:
- Most presentations will be given in English.
- We require participants to adhere to our Code of Conduct. To report a problem, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. For transparency, this email forwards to:
- Chief Knowledge Officer Trevor Knoblich;
- Director of Programs Jennifer Mizgata; and
- Senior Manager, Communities & Local Journalism Initiatives Meghan Murphy.
- Privacy is important for many members of our communities. We ask anyone taking screenshots or photographs to be mindful of others and ask permission whenever possible.
- Audio recordings and transcripts will be provided for the vast majority of educational sessions. We record most sessions, with exceptions being interactive table discussions and in cases when participants request the conversation to be off-record.
- Transcripts will be provided via Otter, which uses artificial intelligence to convert speech-to-text, and we’ve found it to be reasonably accurate. We are also taking steps to clean up transcripts, with the goal of having accurate transcripts within a few business days after the conference ends. We will post them as we complete them, in chronological order.
- Subtitles will be added to videos with a few business days of each discussion. The subtitles are derived from the cleaned-up transcripts, then uploaded to accompany each video.